Media, Production, ProjectsLet's be in service together.
I love the freedom and autonomy of being an entrepreneur. Even better are the creative collaborations and projects I have been blessed to be a part of since leaving a full-time career.
My favorite full-time job was producing morning radio in Los Angeles. I assisted the producer of the Mark and Brian Show at KLOS and then produced mornings at KTWV, The Wave. I also managed the public service department and produced/hosted a show for American Airlines.
One of my specialties is interviewing. I am most comfortable in wellness, education, music and the arts. I’m a seasoned host but I now enjoy the production side just as much. It’s really all about group energy and highlighting individual strengths.
These are the other things I do or have done:
- Radio (hosting, co-hosting, producing, writing)
- Script design and editing
- Teleprompter and Hosting
- Educational Videos
- Producing/Editing Video
- Writing articles and blogging
- Acting (both for commercial, industrial and improv)
- Consulting on program design and related
- Writing bits (comedy)
- Special event management
“I thoroughly enjoyed being a guest your radio program. You are an awesome host and an astute interviewer! Your questions were leading, ‘on point’ and showed depth on the subject matter of cancer, spirit and healing. Please know that I appreciate the time and effort you put into the show. Thank you so much for inviting me into the lives of your listeners.”Kathleen O.
Tina Anderson – Live at the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach
Clients, Collaborations, Projects and Gigs
Awards and Recognition
- SDSU Outstanding Alumni Award (broadcast journalism), Dept. Of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Protos Award for feature writing, Public Relations Society of America
- Employee of the Month, 94.7, KTWV, The Wave
- First Place Award for Special Event Program, Western Fairs Association
- Three-time Instructor of the Quarter, Total Woman Gym & Day Spa
- Best in the Western Region, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- Voice/Host/Editor for award-winning Moments of Serenity (in-flight channel for American Airlines)
- Voiceover and on-camera talent for the American Council on Exercise, one of the top education and training organizations in health and fitness.
- Founding contributor to Real. Wise. Beauty.
- M.A., with honors, Webster University
“You did an excellent job. We couldn’t believe how well you kept up your energy and how you actually got stronger and stronger in your scenes as the day went on. You are really a talented actor and I hope we get to work with you again.”
“You’re a natural. I can tell that you care about us and I love how you communicate.”
“Because of your professionalism, this past month’s program was one of the best I had heard in a very long time.”
“That one was right on; a keeper! This is going fast!”
(teleprompter) Michael S.
How can I support you or your business?