I help you deal with the bullsh*t to get more good sh*t so you can live with clarity and joy, and party with the Universe. I'm all "About" that.
- Texas-born, South Dakota-raised, Peruvian roots; Southern Cal transplant since 1984.
- Happily married to the same Norwegian since 1988 with two boys and always at least one dog.
- Advocate more dancing and less dusting so if you visit my house, you’ll see dog hair and dust.
- I cry easily even though as an Aquarian, I can appear aloof and detached. I guess you could describe me as a sometimes aloof, detached, empathetic crybaby.
- Aqua sun, Leo moon, Pisces ascendant; 7/6 on the Enneagram, ENFP (the last time I took the test), Manifesting Generator 6/2
- I watch too many reality TV shows because I’m wildly curious about people and human nature. Maybe, it’s because it helps me feel normal if I’m being totally honest.
- I’m pretty good at freestyle rapping. I can also be pretty good at being absent-minded.
- I have a comedic mind and love to play practical jokes on people, but I crack myself up too much.
- I won a wet t-shirt contest on a Florida Spring Break trip during my sophomore year in college. Anything to win all of us a free keg of beer. Priorities, yo. My first step as a collaborator!
- Strange, unorthodox, out-of-the-box, weird, off-beat or unconventional? I’ll consider it.
Author, Speaker-Facilitator, Joy and Clarity Guide, Emcee; Spiritual Life Coach, Intuitive Counselor.
Board of Trustee Member and Chair of Special Events for InSpirit Center for Spiritual Living/OC.
MA in Management & Leadership/thesis in emotional intelligence.
BA in Journalism/Advertising, minor in Spanish.
Licensed Angel Therapy Practitioner/Certified Angel Card Reader.
Certified SOAR Master Intuitive and Usui Reiki Master.
Retired Certified Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Education Provider
Former Host of Life In The Groove, a syndicated AM/FM, radio show on wellness.
Former producer and host of Moments of Serenity, an inflight radio show on American Airlines.
Former adjunct professor at Saddleback College (for 17 years), radio-cinema-film department
Over seven award-winning years in public relations, marketing, media relations.
Award-winning broadcaster (SDSU Distinguished Alumni), writer, and for special events.